SPARK provides a range of Accounting, Advisory & Compliance services to support the client and to allow them to concentrate in their key area i.e. business. Outsourcing processes also lead to Cost Optimization because of the operational efficiencies and expert resource pooling.
The services that we provide are:
1. Accounting & Bookkeeping:
At SPARK, we custom design our outsourcing services to meet your requirements and to meet your business goals. We work as a customer’s virtual back office for all their bookkeeping and accounting work right from the set-up, support, maintenance till accounting report.
This includes but not limited to:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Financial Data Processing
- Receivables Management
- Payables Management
- Fixed Assets and Stock Management
- Payroll Processing Reconciliations
- Accounting Review & MIS Reporting
- Finalization of Accounts
2. Transaction Process Optimization
We help the organization to improve the productivity and efficiency by financial transaction process optimization. Financial transaction processing involves a series of activities that are the fundamental of doing day-to-day business like accounts payables, inventory and fixed assets management, general ledger accounting, project accounting, travel and expense processing and treasury management. We provide solutions after extensive review & analysis of the client’s systems and processes who are struggling in these areas by aligning systems and data, simplifying the consolidation of information across business units, adequately using technology for automated process controls & reducing manual processing thereby eliminating the risk for human error.
3. Human Resource Management and Payroll Processing
Our customized payroll processing services help you focus on what you are best at – running your own business. Our payroll management services allow you to take your human resources management to a higher level and ensuring error free, timely and accurate payroll processing.
It includes following services but not limited to:
• Employee Self Service (ESS): Online technology for employees to view salary slip, submit IT declaration, decide FBP, submit query.
• Online Access to View/Print Salary Slip
• Automated Attendance, Leave Import/Export Solution
• Web-based Leave Solution
• Reimbursement Management
• Replace Excel to Web-based Processing of Payroll, Reimbursement, F&F, Reports Generation, E-challan Generation
4. Virtual CFO Services
Our CFO Service brings visible value to startup and small/medium businesses in the manufacturing sector, services sector, trading sector and other businesses where cash flow and the immediate needs of the business are critical considerations for the sustainability and growth of the business.
The CFO’s job is to provide strong internal controls, capable and efficient reporting systems and sound financial management and advice to the company and its owners the right strategy at the right time.
Our CFO services also provide essential attributes to the business and the management, like analytical capabilities, risk assessment, sensitivity analysis, and regulatory requirements. This helps in transforming information into knowledge (e.g., analyzing, interpreting, and evaluating activities) which in turn improves the quality and context of information for decision makers in an independent and objective environment.
The various services those can be provided depend upon the needs and requirement of the client and be broadly classified as under:
I. OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
1. Daily Operations
2. Ongoing Financial reporting
3. Indian GAAP/ US GAAP/IFRS Reporting
4. Management Reporting
6. Recommendations on areas for improvement and future growth
7. Services related to cash improvement
8. Forecasts of income and expense
II. STRATEGIC PLANNING
1. Business Plan Assistance
2. Corporate Structuring
3. Sensitivity Analysis
4. Corporate Planning
III. INVESTOR RELATIONS Dealing with investors is an expert’s task. There are so many parameters in discussion that require immaculate presentation and decent presentation. A CFO can help take care of such tasks and also can guide the discussions in a suitable direction.
IV. TURNAROUND MANAGEMENT
1. Due diligence
2. Need Based Services
3. Compliance and tax planning
4. Pricing analysis and strategy
5. Workflow process development
6. Transaction structuring/reviews
7. Credit reviews
8. Litigation support
9. Resourcing /Training
10. Internal control improvement and implementation
11. Advice on asset purchases and disposal of surplus assets
12. Training, supervision and development of the accounting team
13. Tax-return preparation
14. Consultation on business strategies
15. Management Consultancy
16.Human Resource Management
17.Business Process & Transformation Outsourcing
18. Mergers and Acquisitions
20.Indian Corporate regulatory compliances
21. Venturing New Business Set up
The possible services are not confined to the above-mentioned list. We try and work closely with you, understand your needs in the realms of finance, accounting and compliances, and provide you with custom made solutions.